Event Tickets WooCommerce for Calendarize it!
Chances are you are already using WooCommerce on your WordPress powered website to sell products. WooCommerce is now the most popular eCommerce platform on the web (source: Builtwith ), and we are happy to be able to offer you the opportunity to sell directly from your own website with Calendarize it! and WooCommerce.
Event Tickets WooCommerce for Calendarize it! allow you to create as many tickets and ticket types as you want for any event in Calendarize it !, and your visitors will be able to purchase tickets without leaving your website.
Take advantage of all the features that WooCommerce has to offer, and the flexibility of Calendarize it! Avoid third-party websites and additional ticket fees.
Please notice that at this time, Event Tickets WooCommerce does NOT support creating tickets for recurring events. If you create tickets for a recurring event the date will be the same for all events. Please keep this in mind before making your purchase.
Check out some of the main features
How to download Free Premium Add-ons
We regularly update our plugins for continuous improvement and bug fixes, and we sincerely appreciate your support for our plugins. We want to thank our loyal customers who keep supporting us.
We are happy to introduce Free Premium Add-ons to all customers with valid License Certificate and Item Purchase Code.
Personal License Certificate
Download your Personal License Certificate from Codecanyon.
Item Purchase Code
Locate the Item Purchase Code and copy it into the License tab in the Options menu and validate it.
Go to the Downloads menu in Calendarize it! and download our free add-ons.
Client satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we strive for excellence on each and every project. If you are not happy with your purchase or there is something you can’t figure out, do not hesitate to contact us through our Help Center.
Version 126.96.36.199081 – March 20, 2017
- Compatibility Fix: Added feature to turn OFF using dynamically generated QR Codes on Tickets in the website and Emails. Some hosting providers (WPEngine) are encoding URLs that are dynamically generating images like QR codes, and this will break the QR code. Using the static images should fix this issue.
- Update: Event Attendee Dashboard Widget core updated and improved
- Update: Event Attendee Summary page updated. Table core updated for better handling of a large number of data (ticket holders). View all Tickets for all Events.View Tickets for individual Events. Improved search and filtering capabilities. Added links to View Event, Edit Event and View Orders.
- New: Added additional Ticket Topics: Obstacle Course Racing (OCR), Running, Trail Runs, Track and Field, Triathlon, Cycling, Swimming. Ticket Sub-Topics was added to each of the Ticket Topics.
Version 188.8.131.52657 – December 29, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Temporary fix for Ticket Summary table failing to load (we are working on implementing new tables that can handle larger amounts of data faster)
Version 184.108.40.206600 – December 18, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Compatibility Fix applied to avoid conflict with third-party plugin causing QR codes to fail
Version 220.127.116.11615 – October 1, 2017
- Update: Updated labels for Ticket Sales Start and End Defaults.
Version 18.104.22.168588 – September 27, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for setting default dates for tickets (Sales Start and Sales End Dates)
Version 22.214.171.124574 – September 25, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Language bug in shortcode
Version 126.96.36.199508 – September 20, 2017
- New Feature: Added support or Cancelling orders or Refunding orders in WooCommerce. Ticket availability (stock) will increase the number of tickets being canceled or refunded and voided tickets will no longer be used to check-in (manually or through Check-in App).
Version 188.8.131.52949 – August 1, 2017
- Update: Removed quantity column showing availability
- New : Added Spanish .po and .mo files
- Bug Fixed: We used the server date / time for the Event Ticket Start date / time and End date / time. This caused problems for some sites. WordPress timezone settings WordPress timezone settings.
Version 184.108.40.206347 – June 13, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Setting Start Date for Tickets Sales did not work. It was possible to purchase tickets before the Start Date.
- Update: Added label to Sold Out status
- Update Added label to tickets with Sales not Started status
Version 220.127.116.11105 – May 30, 2017
- Bug Fixed : Issue with getting access to inner property
- Bug Fixed : After adding support for manually setting available tickets and showing Sold Out status the donations option also showed Sold Out status.
Version 18.104.22.168610 – May 16, 2017
- New Feature : Added support for manually setting tickets to 0, which will show tickets SOLD OUT in Event Ticket Box.
Version 22.214.171.124056 – May 2, 2017
- Bug Fixed : When using Visual Composer the Event Ticket Box will show twice unless turned OFF in the Layout Options.
Version 126.96.36.199541 – April 17, 2017
- Bug Fixed : Missing Ajax hook when users are not logged in.
Version 1.2.178408 – April 7, 2017
- Update : Optimized the process of adding tickets to cart (performance improvement)
- New Feature: If ticket have no fees, hide the Fee column
Version 188.8.131.52631 – March 15, 2017
- Update: Changed the Visual Composer support hook for Calendarize it! (add-ons)
- New Feature: Added support for changing labels easily
Version 184.108.40.206674 – December 12, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Tickets were issued when buying other products through WooCommerce
Version: 220.127.116.11492 – December 4, 2016
- Bug Fixed: The Check-in App Access meta box was showing even though it was turned OFF in the Events Tickets > WooCommerce > Event Check-in App section causing an admin-ajax.php error when trying to add new devices.
Version 18.104.22.168465 – December 1, 2016
- Bug Fixed: QR Code in emailed tickets was not valid
- Update: Updated some translatable strings with text domain
Version 22.214.171.124173 – November 11, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Cropping of tickets when printing multiple tickets
- Bug Fixed: When using a different Custom Post Type than the default Events and adding tickets the custom post type was not showing in the report summary page
- Bug Fixed: The Date/Time picker was causing issues with the Enable Check-in App Interface. When setting a time and date for allowed Check-in it was reset to current date and time.
Version 126.96.36.199709 – October 23, 2016
- New Feature: Added support for automatic content for the shortcode in Custom Post Types.
Version 188.8.131.52982 – October 3, 2016
- Bug Fixed: when using slash or apostrophe character in Ticket name or Ticket description it outputs backslashes in the frontend.
Version 184.108.40.206969 – September 29, 2016
- Update: Improved Ajax responses
Version 220.127.116.11858 – September 26, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Number of checked-in Tickets was not counted correctly
- Bug Fixed: Number of available Tickets was not counted correctly
- Update: CSS adjustment for Tickets Topics and Ticket Types in wp-admin
Version 18.104.22.168661 – September 15, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Ticket order in Event Ticket Box in Event Details Page is not following the order of the tickets in wp-admin.
Version 22.214.171.124446 – September 2, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Some translation strings were broken
- Bug Fixed: Redirect after purchase was broken
- Update: Ticket Check-in CSS fix
Version 126.96.36.199349 – August 30, 2016
- Update: Code optimization for emailing tickets to customers
- New Feature: Email tickets to individual ticket holders
- Bug Fixed: Only 5 ticket types would show up in wp-admin even though more was created
Version 188.8.131.52038 – August 17, 2016
- New Feature: Added feature to clean up tickets which orders were permanently deleted from WooCommerce (Troubleshooting tab)
- Update: Added the Event Name to the subject of the email send to customer that placed order
- Bug Fixed: Numbers in Dashboard Widget were broken
- Bug Fixed: Ticket Status box did not take the color of the event
- Bug Fixed: Event Date and Time was not shown correctly in cart at checkout
Version 184.108.40.206559 – August 8, 2016
- New Feature: Added support for collecting Email and Phone number for ticket holders
- Update: Added a upgrader class (necessary function for updating database tables to support new features)
- Update: Improved Ticket Summary page (showing all attendees for each order). Added support for exporting Email and Phone no. of tickets holders.
- Bug Fixed: After recent update for WooCommerce the Free tickets were not added to the cart.
Version 220.127.116.11128 – July 20, 2016
- Bug Fixed: When editing events the Date and Time format changes from when adding the event.
Version 18.104.22.168062 – July 17, 2016
- Bug Fixed: When ticket price was set to over 1,000 the price was displayed as 1,00.
Version 22.214.171.124077 – June 15, 2016
- New Feature: Added support for manual input of time. Supports WordPress time settings
Version 126.96.36.199853 – June 6, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Updated path to /languages folder (get_relative_path prefixed with rhc). Translating .po file didn’t work because of broken path to language folder
Version 188.8.131.52437 – May 26, 2016
- Fixed Bug: Problem with Date picker when using Spanish, Portuguese date format j \d\e F \d\e Y.
- Fixed Bug: Problem with Time picker when using French time format G \h i \m\i\n or German time format G:i \U\h\r
- Update: Prevent users from being able to type Date and Time manually. Can only be picked using the Date and Time picker. This will prevent the Date and Time picker from crashing when users custom settings for WordPress Date and Time formats.
- Note: Requires latest version of Calendarize it! 4.2.1
Version 184.108.40.206248 – May 20, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Added missing rhcwct-en_US.po file for translation in the /language folder of the add-on.
- New Feature : Added support for Event Tickets (WooCommerce) Metabox and the Check-in App Access Metabox for other Custom Post Types (requires latest version of Calendarize it! 4.2)
Version 220.127.116.11120 – May 13, 2016
- First Release