Events Countdown for Calendarize it!
We are very pleased to announce the release of our newest add-on; Events Countdown for Calendarize it!
If you turn on the Auto Template feature in the Options > Countdown menu you can turn the countdown ON or OFF when you create the event. If you choose to turn the Auto Template feature OFF you can manually insert the shortcode or use Visual Composer for greater flexibility when it comes to building your own templates.
In the case you insert the following shortcode into your template, it will automatically fetch the event data (Start Date, Start Time, End Date and End Time). In case this shortcode is used you need to turn the Auto Template feature OFF otherwise, you will have a double countdown in the page.
If you wish to use the countdown independently from the event or anywhere in your website you can add the following attributes to the shortcode.
The shortcode allows for the following attributes
- date: Value YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
- width: “100%”. This will set the width of each circle.
- height: “100%”. This is set the height of each the circle. Set either width or height.
- bgcolor: This is the background color. This accepts a HEX color code value. This is Passive color in the Options panel in wp-admin.
- fgcolor: This is the foreground color. This accepts a HEX color code value. This is the Active color in the Options panel in wp-admin.
- thickness: Add value between 0.1 and 0.9. The higher value the thicker circle.
- adjust_w: Add a positive or negative numeric value. Can be used to adjust the horizontal position of the circle.
- adjust_h: Add a positive or negative numeric value. Can be used to adjust a vertical position of the circle.
- show_labels: This is used to show or hide labels. “1” will show the labels and “0” will hide the labels
- label_day: The default value for this attribute is “Days”
- label_hour: The default value for this attribute is “Hours”
- label_minute: The default value for this attribute is “Minutes”
- label_second: The default vale for this attribute is “Seconds”
- max_days: Countdown is 365 days max by default. This attribute will overwrite the default value.
- title: This is used if the count_to attribute is set to “start”. E.g. “Remaining time to event start”
- title_end: This is used if the count_to attribute is set to “end”. E.g. “Remaining time to event end”
- message: This is the message displayed when the counter reaches 0 and the count_to attribute is set to “start”. E.g. “The event has started”
- message_end: This message displayed when the counter reaches 0 and the count_to attribute is set to “end”. E.g. “The event has ended”
- message_end_delay: This attribute allows you to add a number of seconds before the message_end or message is displayed.
- count_to: This attribute is used to set the action of the count-down. Choose whether the countdown goes to the start of the event or the end of the event.
How to download Free Premium Add-ons
We regularly update our plugins for continuous improvement and bug fixes, and we sincerely appreciate your support for our plugins. We want to thank our loyal customers who keep supporting us.
We are happy to introduce Free Premium Add-ons to all customers with valid License Certificate and Item Purchase Code.
Personal License Certificate
Download your Personal License Certificate from Codecanyon.
Item Purchase Code
Locate the Item Purchase Code and copy it into the License tab in the Options menu and validate it.
Go to the Downloads menu in Calendarize it! and download our free add-ons.
Client satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we strive for excellence on each and every project. If you are not happy with your purchase or there is something you can’t figure out, do not hesitate to contact us through our Help Center.
Version 22.214.171.124887 – October 13, 2017
- Update: Added language folder and US (English) and Danish .po files.
Version 126.96.36.199980 – August 4, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Countdown not rendering correctly in Custom Post Types (other than Events)
Version 188.8.131.52903 – July 26, 2017
- Big Fixed: When using the rhc_post_into shortcode with a specific post_id (event), the upcoming events do not show.
Version 184.108.40.206417 – April 11, 2017
- First release