Events in Blogroll for Calendarize it!
Events in Blogroll add-on for Calendarize it! allow you to show your Events in the Blogroll on your WordPress powered website.
Enter your License Key in the Options Panel of Calendarize it! and get access to the Downloads section where you can download free add-ons and purchase premium add-ons.
The Item Purchase Code can be found in your License Certificate file. Go to Codecanyon and click on My Account at the top, then click the Downloads tab, and then click the Download button and choose the License Certificate link. You will find the code in the text file and it will look something like this:
Item Purchase Code: bek72585-d6a6-4724-c8c4-9d32f85734g3
When you have entered your license key click on Downloads in the menu and you will see the free add-ons and the premium paid add-ons.
Version 184.108.40.206558 – June 23, 2017
- Compatibility Fix: Change classes where the constructor has the same name as the class to __construct (PHP 7 compatibility).
Version 220.127.116.11373 – March 2, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Interferes with Product Category pages. Or in general with any Custom Post Type category that is not the post category
Version 18.104.22.168416 – August 25, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Disappearing Options tab
Version 22.214.171.124608 – July 22, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Prevent PHP warning in Blogroll
- Bug Fixed: Options tab position
- Update: Remove content filtering
- Update: Apply option to show or not show the events in Blogroll
Version 126.96.36.199002 – July 4, 2013
- First release