Backend Options for Calendarize it!
Backend Options is a free add-on for Calendarize it!, which allows you to create default settings for a number of features in Calendarize it! This is helpful if you create a lot of events, where some settings are the same. It also allows you to customize the backend Calendar to resemble the frontend.
How to download free add-ons and purchase premium add-ons?
Enter your License Key in the Options Panel of Calendarize it! and get access to the Downloads section where you can download free add-ons and purchase premium add-ons.
The Item Purchase Code can be found in your License Certificate file. Go to Codecanyon and click on My Account at the top, then click the Downloads tab, and then click the Download button and choose the License Certificate & Purchase Code link. You will find the code in the text file and it will look something like this:
Item Purchase Code: bek72585-d6a6-4724-c8c4-9d32f85734g3
When you have entered your license key click on Downloads in the menu and you will now be able to download the free add-ons as well as purchase the premium add-ons.
Version 220.127.116.11843 – September 23, 2016
- Compatibility Fix: Change classes where the constructor has the same name as the class to __construct (PHP 7 compatibility).
- New Feature: Enable Skip Month option in backend calendar
Verison 18.104.22.168348 – March 19, 2015
Version 22.214.171.124492 – January 21, 2015
- New Feature: Allow default settings for Color, Text Color, Link and target Link.
Version 126.96.36.199914 – December 3, 2014
- Bug Fixed: Date formats not shown correctly
- Bug Fixed: Problem saving settings in some websites
Version 188.8.131.52754 – June 10, 2014
- First release