Accordion Upcoming Events for Calendarize it!
Many of our customers have been asking about new designs for the Upcoming Events Widget and List. We are happy to announce the release of Accordion Upcoming Events.
By default the Calendarize it! Upcoming Events Widget has nine templates. This add-on will add three additional beautiful minimalistic templates.
From the release of Accordion Upcoming version 1.2.5 we have added support for using Taxonomy Filter add-on drop downs and enabling Geo Location for displaying events within a specific distance of the visitor on your website.
Below you can see the three different templates used. You can insert the templates directly in the content of your website by using the shortcodes below with different attributes.
In the right side, you see the Accordion Upcoming Events inserted in the sidebar.
Accordion Upcoming Events with navigation and Taxonomy Filter add-on
The attribute nav takes the integer values 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- will show the navigation arrows above the accordion.
- will show the navigation arrows below the accordion.
- will show the navigation arrows both above and below.
- will hide the navigation arrows, but still, show the Taxonomy Filter (drop down) if added.
In order to add the Taxonomy Filter add-on drop downs, you need to use the header attribute and then add the names of the Taxonomies you want to add.
The defaults from Calendarize it! are btn_tax_calendar, btn_tax_organizer and btn_tax_venue. You can also add any custom taxonomy you have created.
If you want to disable the event title link (taking the user to the Event Details Page) change the value in this attribute to “1” auw_title_type=”0″.
Accordion Expanding Image Upcoming Events
Accordion Tilting Date Upcoming Events
Specific Calendar (Spartan Races)
Specific Calendar (WordCamp)
Using External Events Sources
Specific Feed from External Event Sources
Online Seminars (Visitors local Time Zone)
How to download Free Premium Add-ons
We regularly update our plugins for continuous improvement and bug fixes, and we sincerely appreciate your support for our plugins. We want to thank our loyal customers who keep supporting us.
We are happy to introduce Free Premium Add-ons to all customers with valid License Certificate and Item Purchase Code.
Personal License Certificate
Download your Personal License Certificate from Codecanyon.
Item Purchase Code
Locate the Item Purchase Code and copy it into the License tab in the Options menu and validate it.
Go to the Downloads menu in Calendarize it! and download our free add-ons.
Client satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we strive for excellence on each and every project. If you are not happy with your purchase or there is something you can’t figure out, do not hesitate to contact us through our Help Center.
Version 188.8.131.524750 – July 24, 2018
- New Feature: Added support for showing Term count when using Taxonomy Filter drop-down with Accordion Upcoming Events Widget. Add the attribute term_post_count=”1″ to the shortcode in order to show Term count.
- New Feature: Added support for showing Term color when using Event Color by Taxonomy with Accordion Upcoming Events Widget.
- New Feature: Added support for only showing parent term. Add the attribute btn_tax_parent_only=”calendar″ to the shortcode to only show parent terms in the Calendar Taxonomy. You can add multiple taxonomies comma separated.
Version 184.108.40.206377 – June 28, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When Calendarize it! is set to load scripts in the footer, Accordion Upcoming Events Widget should also load scripts in the footer.
- New Feature: Added support for choosing the source image size
- Update: Update CSS for Venue icon
Version 220.127.116.11524 – December 14, 2017
- Update: Adjusted the margin between Taxonomy Filters when added to Accordion Upcoming Events shortcode.
Version 18.104.22.168530 – September 21, 2017
- New Feature: Added media settings for the Date Tilt template, so that the image size can be configured. Also made the Date Tilt template image thumbnail size by default
Version 22.214.171.124389 – September 8, 2017
- Update: CSS adjustment: CSS adjustment (spacing between date and event title in Accordion)
Version 126.96.36.199101 – August 12, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for using value “4” in the nav attribute. This will allow you to hide the navigation arrows < > and still show the Taxonomy Filter add-on (drop downs) if used.
- Bug Fixed: When inserting multiple Accordions on the same page navigation arrows only showed on the first Accordion.
Version 188.8.131.52999 – August 4, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for using Taxonomy Filter add-on with Accordion Upcoming Events add-on
- New Feature: Added new arguments for Visual Composer support for Accordion Upcoming Events Widget: rhc_static_upcoming_events, hierarchical_filer, terms_hide_emtpy and tax_filter_multiple
- New Feature: Added support for pagination when using External Event Sources add-on with Accordion Upcoming Events Widget add-on.
- New Feature: Added support for basic Geo Location. Requires installation of GeoIP Detection plugin. New arguments geo_radius and geo_center for the shortcode.
- Bug Fixed: When using argument feed=”1″ limit terms in a Taxonomy to those associated with External Event Sources add-on.
Version 184.108.40.206807 – July 18, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for Taxonomies are links option in the widget. If this option is turned OFF in Calendarize it! this will also work in Accordion Upcoming Events Widget.
- Bug Fixed: Issue with Location (Venue) icon when Taxonomies are links is turned OFF
Version 220.127.116.11743 – July 12, 2017
- Update: CSS Improvements
Version 18.104.22.168734 – July 11, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Overlay/fade effect started flickering in Chrome browser
Version 22.214.171.124623 – June 28, 2017
- Update: Added .po and .mo language files for Spanish and Danish support
Version 126.96.36.199866 – April 21, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Missing function added