FLAT UI inspired Calendar Widget for Calendarize it! Use the Visual CSS Editor to change the style so it matches your website. No knowledge of HTML or CSS is needed.
You can easily insert the FLAT UI Calendar Widget directly into your content. You can use the following shortcode with multiple arguments. Please notice the two sample calendars below are showing different events.
You can use the following attributes to configure the Date, Month and Year order and syntax
- <span class=”fuiw-dayname”>’dddd'</span>
- <span class=”fuiw-day”>’d'</span>
- <span class=”fuiw-month”>’MMMM'</span>
- <span class=”fuiw-year”>’yyyy'</span>
Use the following attributes to filter
- taxonomy: This attribute takes the slug of the Taxonomy. Calendarize it! uses three defaul taxonomies: Calendar, Venue, and Organizer. This also works with any custom taxonomy you might have created using the Capabilities and Taxonomies add-on.
- terms: This attribute takes the slug of the term and you can add multiple terms comma separated.
You can also add simple filtering by using any of the following attributes (you should not use these filters together with the taxonomy and terms attributes):
- venue: This attribute takes the slug of the venue.
- organizer: This attribute takes the slug of the organizer.
- calendar: This attribute takes the slug of the calendar.
How to download Free Premium Add-ons
We regularly update our plugins for continuous improvement and bug fixes, and we sincerely appreciate your support for our plugins. We want to thank our loyal customers who keep supporting us.
We are happy to introduce Free Premium Add-ons to all customers with valid License Certificate and Item Purchase Code.
Personal License Certificate
Download your Personal License Certificate from Codecanyon.
Item Purchase Code
Locate the Item Purchase Code and copy it into the License tab in the Options menu and validate it.
Go to the Downloads menu in Calendarize it! and download our free add-ons.
Client satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we strive for excellence on each and every project. If you are not happy with your purchase or there is something you can’t figure out, do not hesitate to contact us through our Help Center.