Event Tickets WooCommerce for Calendarize it!
Chances are you are already using WooCommerce on your WordPress powered website to sell products. WooCommerce is now the most popular eCommerce platform on the web (source: Builtwith ), and we are happy to be able to offer you the opportunity to sell directly from your own website with Calendarize it! and WooCommerce.
Event Tickets WooCommerce for Calendarize it! allow you to create as many tickets and ticket types as you want for any event in Calendarize it !, and your visitors will be able to purchase tickets without leaving your website.
Take advantage of all the features that WooCommerce has to offer, and the flexibility of Calendarize it! Avoid third-party websites and additional ticket fees.
Please notice that at this time, Event Tickets WooCommerce does NOT support creating tickets for recurring events. If you create tickets for a recurring event the date will be the same for all events. Please keep this in mind before making your purchase.
Check out some of the main features
How to download Free Premium Add-ons
We regularly update our plugins for continuous improvement and bug fixes, and we sincerely appreciate your support for our plugins. We want to thank our loyal customers who keep supporting us.
We are happy to introduce Free Premium Add-ons to all customers with valid License Certificate and Item Purchase Code.
Personal License Certificate
Download your Personal License Certificate from Codecanyon.
Item Purchase Code
Locate the Item Purchase Code and copy it into the License tab in the Options menu and validate it.
Go to the Downloads menu in Calendarize it! and download our free add-ons.
Client satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we strive for excellence on each and every project. If you are not happy with your purchase or there is something you can’t figure out, do not hesitate to contact us through our Help Center.
Version 126.96.36.199327 – November 13, 2018
- Update: Added support for choosing redirect URL after completed purchase
Version 188.8.131.52625 – September 30, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Duplicate filed in Metabox
Version 184.108.40.206597 – September 24, 2018
- Bug Fixed: PHP warnings in Options Panel.
Version 220.127.116.11518 – September 12, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Missing export fields
- Bug Fixed: Metabox notices in debug mode
- Update: Changed label in Options from WooCommerce to General Settings.
Version 18.104.22.168110 – June 13, 2018
- Improvement: Refactored the QR Code class
- Bug Fixed: If a device name contained ‘ it was not possible to remove it from the App Access meta box
- Update: CSS update to hover effect on Event Attendee meta box on the WordPress dashboard. Make it easier to see that the bar is a link to the Event Attendee Summary Page.
Version 22.214.171.1245972 – June 6, 2018
- New Feature: Added a column to the Event Attendee summary table allowing for a manual check-in.
- New Feature: Added support for using Screen Options tab in Event Attendee summary page for showing or hiding columns in the table.
Version 126.96.36.1995 – June 3, 2018
- Update: CSS fixes for Ticket email template
Version 188.8.131.52504 – May 11, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Only show Ticket Holder fields in the checkout process for orders containing Tickets.
Version 184.108.40.206461 – May 9, 2018
- Improvement: Updated Ticket layout for My Account view and print.
Version 220.127.116.11310 – April 28, 2018
- Improvement: Moved the process of entering Ticket Holder name, phone number. and e-mail address to before the checkout process has been completed. This allows for collecting the information for customers that are checking out as guests (not logged into the website).
Version 18.104.22.168158 – April 9, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Free Tickets were missing from the Event Tickets Dashboard Widget.
- Bug Fixed: Autoloader deleted. Added regular include files (avoiding auto connection classes that produce Error 500 in the background)
Version 22.214.171.124081 – March 20, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Added feature to turn OFF using dynamically generated QR Codes on Tickets in the website and Emails. Some hosting providers (WPEngine) are encoding URLs that are dynamically generating images like QR codes, and this will break the QR code. Using the static images should fix this issue.
- Update: Event Attendee Dashboard Widget core updated and improved
- Update: Event Attendee Summary page updated. Table core updated for better handling of a large number of data (ticket holders). View all Tickets for all Events.View Tickets for individual Events. Improved search and filtering capabilities. Added links to View Event, Edit Event and View Orders.
- New: Added additional Ticket Topics: Obstacle Course Racing (OCR), Running, Trail Runs, Track and Field, Triathlon, Cycling, Swimming. Ticket Sub-Topics was added to each of the Ticket Topics.
Version 126.96.36.199657 – December 29, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Temporary fix for Ticket Summary table failing to load (we are working on implementing new tables that can handle larger amounts of data faster)
Version 188.8.131.52600 – December 18, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Compatibility Fix applied to avoid conflict with third-party plugin causing QR codes to fail
Version 184.108.40.206615 – October 1, 2017
- Update: Updated labels for Ticket Sales Start and End Defaults.
Version 220.127.116.11588 – September 27, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for setting default dates for tickets (Sales Start and Sales End Dates)
Version 18.104.22.168574 – September 25, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Language bug in the shortcode
Version 22.214.171.124508 – September 20, 2017
- New Feature: Added support or Cancelling orders or Refunding orders in WooCommerce. Ticket availability (stock) will increase the number of tickets being canceled or refunded and voided tickets will no longer be used to check-in (manually or through Check-in App).
Version 126.96.36.199949 – August 1, 2017
- Update: Removed quantity column showing availability
- New : Added Spanish .po and .mo files
- Bug Fixed: We used the server date / time for the Event Ticket Start date / time and End date / time. This caused problems for some sites. WordPress timezone settings WordPress timezone settings.
Version 188.8.131.52347 – June 13, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Setting Start Date for Tickets Sales did not work. It was possible to purchase tickets before the Start Date.
- Update: Added label to Sold Out status
- Update Added a label to tickets with Sales not Started status
Version 184.108.40.206105 – May 30, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Issue with getting access to the inner property
- Bug Fixed: After adding support for manually setting available tickets and showing Sold Out status the donations option also showed Sold Out status.
Version 220.127.116.11610 – May 16, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for manually setting tickets to 0, which will show tickets SOLD OUT in Event Ticket Box.
Version 18.104.22.168056 – May 2, 2017
- Bug Fixed: When using Visual Composer the Event Ticket Box will show twice unless turned OFF in the Layout Options.
Version 22.214.171.124541 – April 17, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Missing Ajax hook when users are not logged in.
Version 1.2.178408 – April 7, 2017
- Update: Optimized the process of adding tickets to cart (performance improvement)
- New Feature: If ticket have no fees, hide the Fee column
Version 126.96.36.199631 – March 15, 2017
- Update: Changed the Visual Composer support hook for Calendarize it! (add-ons)
- New Feature: Added support for changing labels easily
Version 188.8.131.52674 – December 12, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Tickets were issued when buying other products through WooCommerce
Version: 184.108.40.206492 – December 4, 2016
- Bug Fixed: The Check-in App Access meta box was showing even though it was turned OFF in the Events Tickets > WooCommerce > Event Check-in App section causing an admin-ajax.php error when trying to add new devices.
Version 220.127.116.11465 – December 1, 2016
- Bug Fixed: QR Code in emailed tickets was not valid
- Update: Updated some translatable strings with the text domain
Version 18.104.22.168173 – November 11, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Cropping of tickets when printing multiple tickets
- Bug Fixed: When using a different Custom Post Type than the default Events and adding tickets the custom post type was not showing in the report summary page
- Bug Fixed: The Date/Time picker was causing issues with the Enable Check-in App Interface. When setting a time and date for allowed Check-in it was reset to current date and time.
Version 22.214.171.124709 – October 23, 2016
- New Feature: Added support for automatic content for the shortcode in Custom Post Types.
Version 126.96.36.199982 – October 3, 2016
- Bug Fixed: when using slash or apostrophe character in Ticket name or Ticket description it outputs backslashes in the frontend.
Version 188.8.131.52969 – September 29, 2016
- Update: Improved Ajax responses
Version 184.108.40.206858 – September 26, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Number of checked-in Tickets was not counted correctly
- Bug Fixed: Number of available Tickets was not counted correctly
- Update: CSS adjustment for Tickets Topics and Ticket Types in wp-admin
Version 220.127.116.11661 – September 15, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Ticket order in Event Ticket Box in Event Details Page is not following the order of the tickets in wp-admin.
Version 18.104.22.168446 – September 2, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Some translation strings were broken
- Bug Fixed: Redirect after the purchase was broken
- Update: Ticket Check-in CSS fix
Version 22.214.171.124349 – August 30, 2016
- Update: Code optimization for emailing tickets to customers
- New Feature: Email tickets to individual ticket holders
- Bug Fixed: Only 5 ticket types would show up in wp-admin even though more was created
Version 126.96.36.199038 – August 17, 2016
- New Feature: Added feature to clean up tickets which orders were permanently deleted from WooCommerce (Troubleshooting tab)
- Update: Added the Event Name to the subject of the email sent to the customer that placed the order
- Bug Fixed: Numbers in Dashboard Widget were broken
- Bug Fixed: Ticket Status box did not take the color of the event
- Bug Fixed: Event Date and Time was not shown correctly in the cart at checkout
Version 188.8.131.52559 – August 8, 2016
- New Feature: Added support for collecting Email and Phone number for ticket holders
- Update: Added an upgrader class (necessary function for updating database tables to support new features)
- Update: Improved Ticket Summary page (showing all attendees for each order). Added support for exporting Email and Phone no. of tickets holders.
- Bug Fixed: After recent update for WooCommerce the Free tickets were not added to the cart.
Version 184.108.40.206128 – July 20, 2016
- Bug Fixed: When editing events the Date and Time format changes from when adding the event.
Version 220.127.116.11062 – July 17, 2016
- Bug Fixed: When ticket price was set to over 1,000 the price was displayed as 1,00.
Version 18.104.22.168077 – June 15, 2016
- New Feature: Added support for manual input of time. Supports WordPress time settings
Version 22.214.171.124853 – June 6, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Path to /languages folder (get_relative_path prefixed with rhc) updated. Translating .po file didn’t work because of the broken path to the language folder
Version 126.96.36.199437 – May 26, 2016
- Fixed Bug: Problem with Date picker when using Spanish, Portuguese date format j \d\e F \d\e Y.
- Fixed Bug: Problem with Time picker when using French time format G \h i \m\i\n or German time format G:i \U\h\r
- Update: Prevent users from being able to type Date and Time manually. Can only be picked using the Date and Time Picker. This will prevent the Date and Time picker from crashing when users custom settings for WordPress Date and Time formats.
- Note: Requires the latest version of Calendarize it! 4.2.1
Version 188.8.131.52248 – May 20, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Added missing rhcwct-en_US.po file for translation in the /language folder of the add-on.
- New Feature: Added support for Event Tickets (WooCommerce) Metabox and the Check-in App Access Metabox for other Custom Post Types (requires the latest version of Calendarize it! 4.2)
Version 184.108.40.206120 – May 13, 2016
- First Release