Version 220.127.116.11059 – April 28, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Added an option to encode brackets in the Calendar Ajax URL. Some specific postings are not allowing brackets in the URL returning a 404 causing the Calendar to render without events
- Update: Added German .po and .mo file (Translation)
- New Feature: Added support for eventAttendanceMode schema (Google Structured Data Testing Tool)
- New Feature: Added support for eventStatus schema (Google Structured Data Testing Tool)
- Bug Fixed: Added eventAttendanceMode values
- Bug Fixed: Broken translation of Option Panel controls
Version 18.104.22.168517 – March 4, 2020
- Bug Fixed: When adding new events the dialog tabs were not localized properly
Version 22.214.171.124380 – February 14, 2020
- Compatibility Fix: Added a troubleshooting option to fix an unknown third-party plugin that is modifying the behavior of date_i18 making the single event page show an incorrect date when using the event_rdate argument (recurring events)
- Update: Added new .pot file for translation
Version 126.96.36.199044 – January 14, 2020
- Bug Fixed: On some websites with WPML the calendar does not load the events in the translated language
- Bug Fixed: rhc_content crashes in the wp-admin, replaced by do_shorcode with the_content filter
Version 188.8.131.52702 – November 13, 2019
- Bug Fixed: When adding new page the wp-admin crashes
Version 184.108.40.206477 – October 29, 2019
- Bug Fixed: Events with very long duration will appear duplicated in Event Grid View
- Bug Fixed: When WordPress timezone is UTC, Event Details Page update property has the incorrect UTC date.
- Bug Fixed: Administrator and Editor default roles should be able to see private events in Calendar
- Compatibility Fix: Third-Party plugins are breaking the jQuery.data function, preventing options from being loaded
- Improvement: CSS styling of pre-loader
- Improvement: Add rhc_content (use argument post_id) to load the event content. It actually loads any post type content (requested by customer)
Version 220.127.116.11833 – July 25, 2019
- Bug Fixed: Rest API PHP error started showing after updating to WordPress 5.2 when inserting the Calendarize it! Block in Gutenberg.
- Bug Fixed: Events with a long duration will appear duplicated in Event Grid View (add-on).
- Bug Fixed: When WordPress timezone is UTC, event details page update property has the incorrect UTC date.
- Update: CSS update for x icon when excluding recurring and arbitrary repeat event dates
- Update: Allow Events to be added in a menu (show custom post type in Appearance > Menus)
Version 18.104.22.168369 – May 11, 2019
Version 22.214.171.124350 – May 10, 2019
- New Feature: Added feature in Options > Troubleshooting to include Event Featured Image in the ical feed.
- Bug Fixed: One some hosting providers the ical .ics has stopped working
- Bug Fixed: In the debug page we have added information verifying the year 2038 problem (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_2038_problem)
- Bug Fixed: After linking custom post types to Calendarize it! the custom post types are not showing in the Calendarize it! Block (Gutenberg)
- Bug Fixed: In certain conditions, a calendar template is specified and cannot be modified anywhere. Added a Calendar (Taxonomy) template setting under Options > Template Settings, so that a page can be set as a template for the default Calendar Taxonomy.
- Update: Updated the RightHere API to https
- Update: Remove notice about downloading Contextual Help for Calendarize it!
- Update: Added the Help tab to Calendarize it! Options
Version 126.96.36.199158 – April 29, 2019
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in the Calendarize it! Options Panel (save_option not defined)
Version 188.8.131.52965 – April 23, 2019
- Bug Fixed: We introduced a new feature for Arbitrary Repeat events back in December 12, 2018 which supported setting both the Start Time and End Time. This feature was suddenly broken in all views.
Version 184.108.40.206887 – April 22, 2019
- Bug Fixed: In Event List View, the Options to load the Dynamic Event Details Box stopped working and only the default Event Details Box is loaded.
Version 220.127.116.11927 – March 29, 2019
- Bug Fixed: DSTAMP is not set when post date is not set (related to issue with ical feed when adding it to Google Calendar)
- Bug Fixed: Importing ical feed URL to Google Calendar is not working properly when folding the rdate field when it is large enough to produce line folding (second line starts with an empty space and this breaks the feed in Google Calendar)
- Bug Fixed: Event Image is not showing up in the Google Structured Data testing tool even though it is set on the event in Calendarize it!
Version 18.104.22.168484 – March 18, 2019
- Bug Fixed: When using Quick Edit and updating settings empty values for the Event Date/Time was being stored resulting in the event disappearing from the Calendar.
- Bug Fixed: When creating an event on a day with daylight savings, and when the computer is set to a timezone with daylight changes the event is pushed one day forward.
Version 22.214.171.124991 – January 21, 2019
- Compatibility Fix: Add events dialog was not showing in Internet Explorer 11 (ES5 converted to an older version)
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in Gutenberg
Version 126.96.36.199692 – December 18, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: When using WPBakery Page Builder, feature disable Gutenberg, and WordPress SEO (Yoast) together with Calendarize it! the dialog for adding Event Date and Time is not showing.
- Bug Fix: The new feature allowing for individual date/time settings for Arbitrary Repeat events break the
rdateevents with oldformat on some website causing Arbitrary Repeat events not to show (unless manually updating the missing end date for the Arbitrary Event)
- New Feature: Added support for disabling the Block Editor (Gutenberg) in the Troubleshooting tab. This is useful for troubleshooting when a third-party plugin is breaking Calendarize it!
Version 188.8.131.52623 – December 12, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Venue, Organizer and Calendar taxonomy and custom taxonomy meta boxes are not showing in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Compatibility Fix: Event Images are not saved in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Compatibility Fix: Event Metadata is not saved properly in WordPress 5.0 when using the new Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- New Feature: When creating Arbitrary Repeat events we now support setting both the Start Time and End Time, and you can change the date by click, drag, and drop or by dragging the right border of the event you can expand the duration in days (RDATE).
- New Feature: Added Calendarize it! Block for Gutenberg. Includes support for all attributes in Calendarize it!
- New Feature: Added Upcoming Events and Accordion Upcoming Events Block for Gutenberg.
Version 184.108.40.206307 – November 27, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When using a different custom post type as events the calendar interface will sometimes not load in the wp-admin.
- Bug Fixed: When using Pages as Events in WordPress 5.0, event metadata is not saved properly
- Bug Fixed: When an Event is reset (clearing date/time) it keeps showing in the Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget.
- Compatibility: Adding support for Gutenberg visual editor in Events (custom post types)
Version 220.127.116.11265 – November 19, 2018
- New Feature: Added new function rhc_get_events to fetch events from Calendarize it! (Advanced feature requires programming knowledge)
- Bug Fixed: When using the attribute premiere with value 2 in Upcoming Events, repeat instances are not removed if Taxonomy and Terms are also used
- Compatibility Fix: Calendarize it! detects WPML incorrectly. Translation plugin Polylang uses the same function name for icl_object_id.
Version 18.104.22.168985 – November 2, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When using WPML only the event in the current language should show in the Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Bug Fixed: When using an old version of Visual Composer (now WPBakery Page Builder) activating Calendarize it! crashes the website
- Bug Fixed: Include timezone information in ical file for displaying recurring events in the correct time when daylight savings and standard time changes
- Bug Fixed: iCal file was not working properly when time zone was between GMT -1 and -9.
- Compatibility Fix: When using the Flyout plugin the tooltip doesn’t render when a Calendarize it! shortcode is inserted in the Flyout and not loaded in the main content at the same time.
Version 22.214.171.124698 – October 5, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: PHP 7.2
- Bug Fixed: PHP Warnings related to WPBakery Page Builder (latest version)
- Update: Add Description and Image to microdata on Event Details Page
Version 126.96.36.199594 – September 24, 2018
- Update: Improvements for Gutenberg support
- Update: New icon or Calendarize it! in Gutenberg
- Update: Added new class-autoloader.php. For future development and improvements to the core of add-ons and the main plugin itself. This will help developers to load classes without the need to use require/include statements.
- Compatibility Fix: WPML String Translation conflict when saving Options in Calendarize it!
- Bug Fixed: After changing the id of recurring events, the no repeat feature stopped working
- Bug Fixed: Fatal error with WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) filter fixed
- Bug Fixed: Accordion Upcoming Events Widget did not render basic HTML from the excerpt field
Version 188.8.131.52386 – August 24, 2018
- Update: Modify Event List View template, so that it doesn’t break when loaded by Gutenberg
- New Feature: Added support for Gutenberg, the new visual editor in WordPress. Added new Blocks for inserting Calendarize it! main views like Month View, Week View, Day View and Event List View. General Settings, Labels, Month, Agenda, Event List, Tooltip, Other, Conditions (permission capabilities).
Version 184.108.40.206741 – July 24, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When clicking on the Tooltip images of an event linked to Facebook it is returning an error when loading the page on Facebook.
- Bug Fixed: Tooltip link does not reflect the correct recurring date instance
- Update: Added Open Graph information for Venue, Organizer and Custom Taxonomies
- Update: Added support for showing child terms nested under parent terms when using Taxonomy Filter add-on
- Update: CSS updated to support term count in the Taxonomy Filter drop-down
- New Feature: Added option to turn off showing child terms nested under parent terms when using Taxonomy Filter add-on.
- New Feature: Added option to load the Tooltip custom details with the event, rather than loading the event details in a separate Ajax call.
- New Feature: Added support for showing terms hierarchical in Accordion Upcoming Events Widget when using the Taxonomy Filter add-on. And if the attribute btn_tax_parent_only is added with a taxonomy name as value only the parent terms will show (btn_tax_parent_only=“1” will only show the parent terms)
- New Feature: Added option to specify page/post ID where Calendarize it! scripts should not be loaded (Options > Troubleshooting)
- New Feature: Added option to display term post count in Taxonomy Filter drop-down (also when Taxonomy Filter is used with Accordion Upcoming Events Widget)
Version 220.127.116.11374 – June 28, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: When activating Calendarize it! while using the Bridge – Creative Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme (Themeforest) wp-admin crashes.
- Compatibility Fix: When using the Pages by User Role plugin to restrict specific events from showing the Accordion Upcoming Events widget the events were still showing
- Bug Fixed: When Year View button is enabled it shows in the FLAT UI Calendar widget
- New Feature: When using External Event Sources and a feed from another WordPress website using Calendarize it! include image paths so that destination websites using the Accordion Upcoming Events Widget can render images from the source website.
- Bug Fixed: When turning on debugging mode it caused white screen for some users
- Bug Fixed: When choosing load scripts in footer in the Troubleshooting tab jQuery-UI scripts should also be flagged to be loaded in the footer.
Version 18.104.22.168850 – May 29, 2018
- New Feature: Added local_tz to options when using Calendarize it! elements in WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer)
- New Feature: Added option to choose “Close on click outside Tooltip” for Tooltip Behavior in Month View
- Bug Fixed: When geo_radius is 0 ignore it
- Bug Fixed: In Event List View clicking on an event title is linking incorrectly to Facebook events when using Events Link to add-on for Calendarize it!
- Bug Fixed: Forced style seems to cause an erratic behavior rendering Month View image
- Update: Increased the Mobile view trigger option from 0-600 px to 0-1200 px
- Bug Fixed: Local Time Zone attribute local_tz=“1” is not getting applied properly on Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget.
Version 22.214.171.124184 – April 12, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Events are not showing when saving new events. Avoid repeating the nouce field multiple timed in meta boxes.
Version 126.96.36.199180 – April 11, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When turning on the option to force https on all add-on resources in the Troubleshooting tab, also force apply it to tooltip Ajax URL. Some sites are inconsistent in the protocol value returned by site_url().
- Bug Fixed: When a Custom Taxonomy contains a hyphen, the Taxonomy Filter (drop-down) for that taxonomy is not rendered
- Update: Deleted id attribute from nounce class (meta boxes) to avoid duplicates
- Update: Fixed nounces in the meta box class
Version 188.8.131.52037 – March 7, 2018
- Compatibility Fix: Month View fix for Safari
- Compatibility Fix: When using Bridge Theme, the title of the Venue page shows the title of the page used as template instead of the Venue term name
- Update: Depreciated function create_function
- Update: CSS fix for Event Details Page Top Image width
- Update: Added new icons used for the Event Tickets WooCommerce Attendees Summary
- Bug Fixed: iCal file is not correctly handling daylight savings
- Bug Fixed: Navigation not working properly (Previous Month, Next Month)
- Bug Fixed: Mobile View not rendering correctly in websites using RTL
- New Feature: Added feature to “Show Excerpt” in Tooltip section (Options > Calendarize Shortcode tab)
Version 184.108.40.206849 – February 8, 2018
- Bug Fixed: When using Spanish date format j \d\e F \d\e Y, French time format G \h i \m\i\n or German time format G:i \U\h\r the backslashes are removed from the Start/End/Date/Time element in the layout builder.
Version 220.127.116.11733 – January 19, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Changed the default priority of register_taxonomies. The Taxonomy Filter and Taxonomies in Community Events form was broken on some websites.
Version 18.104.22.168717 – January 18, 2018
- Bug Fixed: Conflict with WooCommerce checkout process when using WooCommerce Stripe plugin
- Bug Fixed: Replaced commas in the Chinese .po translation, so that day names and month names are properly parsed (generate new .mo file)
- Update: CSS Styling for Date Picker (compatibility with some themes)
Version 22.214.171.124681 – January 8, 2018
- Bug Fixed: A quick fix for missing function (PHP 7 compatibility)
Version 126.96.36.199674 – January 3, 2017
- Bug Fixed: When there are large sets of recurring events on a website the iCal feed may display empty on some sites.
- Bug Fixed: When timezone setting is UTC+0, UTC time in iCal file is not correctly defined.
Version 188.8.131.52496 – December 12, 2017
- Bug Fixed: The date attribute with the “today” value didn’t work in all templates for the Accordion Upcoming Events and Upcoming Events Widget shortcodes.
Version 184.108.40.206478 – December 8, 2017
- New Feature: Added “today” value to the date attribute allowing to only show events from the current day. This works for Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Bug Fixed: Multiple DOM PHP warnings when using Template integration Version A
- Update: Hide divs for Event Ticket Box element in WPBakery Page Builder
- Update: Prioritize Troubleshooting tab to be the last tab in Options panel
Version 220.127.116.11238 – November 24, 2017
- Update: Alignment in Add Event Metabox (French translation)
- Bug Fixed: Added the DTSTAMP to the iCal file (fixes an issue with some events being duplicated in Calendarize it! even though they are just updated)
- New Feature: Added the PHP version of the website in the Options > Troubleshooting tab
Version 18.104.22.168100 – November 13, 2017
- Update: Replaced old recurr library with a new version (Requires minimum PHP version 5.6)
- Update: Rename the current recurr library (will keep it for a few versions before we remove it)
- Bug Fixed: One some specific websites, recurring dates are not calculated correctly (updated recurr library)
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning when including a non-existing theme compatibility file
Version 22.214.171.124951 – October 23, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Event List Start date doesn’t change when changing WordPress language
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in Accordion Upcoming Events when PHP warnings are enabled
- Update: Changed Calendarize it! Visual Composer colors to match the new update for WPBakery Page Builder (former Visual Composer)
- Update: CSS fixes for Calendarize it! preloaded animation
- New Feature: Added tax_and_filtering parameter to WPBakery Page Builder Upcoming Events and Accordion Upcoming element (Using this attribute with the value “1” will only filter events that match all selected terms in the Taxonomy Filters)
- New Feature: Back to referer custom button. Added option for a default value for Back to referer button
Version 126.96.36.199520 – September 21, 2017
- Update: Added a test for allow_url_fopen which is required by External Event Sources add-on to fetch events.
- Bug Fixed: If the number of users on the website exceed 2,000, author drop down is not fully rendered to avoid the widget admin page from crashing (Was added because a customer with 15,000+ users the widget page in wp-admin crashed due to the drop down rendering all authors).
- Bug Fixed: When using the Accordion Upcoming Date Tilt template, the image is using the full-size image, when it should be a thumbnail size image, defined by the Thumbnail size in WordPress Media Settings.
- Update: The Show All label in the Calendar filter was not localized
- Update: Added filter rh_get_users_for_uew_dropdown to allow a third party to specify a list of users to show in the new Widget Author field.
- Update: Added filter rhc_media_size_options to allow inserting add-on Media Settings
- New Feature: Added Media Settings for the Accordion Upcoming Widget (Date Tilt template).
- New Feature: Added attribute tax_and_filtering=”1″ to shortcode rhc_static_upcoming_events (Accordion Upcoming Events) so that multiple selected terms will show events with ALL terms rather than any term.
Version 188.8.131.52203 – August 22, 2017
- Update: CSS adjustments to height of navigation buttons and Taxonomy Filter add-on drop down filters.
- Update: The date/time picker in wp-admin reads the Calendar First Day from Options > Calendarize Shortcode tab.
- Update: Minify CSS
Version 184.108.40.206997 – August 4, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for inserting the Ratings & Reviews Box with Visual Composer and manually as shortcode. Please notice that the shortcode must be inserted on an Event Page or Event Template. It will not work properly in any other page (that doesn’t contain an event).
Version 220.127.116.11926 – July 28, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Minified JS missing rrule
- Bug Fixed: When tooltip on hover is enabled if an event is set to link to a page, it should not open the page on hover
- Bug Fixed: When using the Upcoming Events Widget, in the widget interface, using server mode and days past argument, the widget does not properly set the calendar date in the past
- Bug Fixed: Featured Image outputs PHP warnings in single event page
- Bug Fixed: Under certain conditions, WordPress do_shortcode_tag function will pass a string instead of an array to rhc shortcodes, which outputs PHP warnings
- Update: Added local_tz argument to rhc_post_info shortcode, when using it directly to convert start and end date times to browser local timezone. It also converts the Upcoming Event dates
- Update: Spanish .po and .mo files updated
- Update: Added support for using Taxonomy Filter with Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Compatibility Fix: The plugin WP JV Post Reading Groups replaces Events with posts in any Calendar view
- New Feature: Added support for using Taxonomy Filter add-on with Events Year View add-on.
- New Feature: Added support for choosing image source for Upcoming Events Widget in Options > Media Settings
Version 18.104.22.168518 – June 21, 2017
- Improvements: CSS improvements to Calendarize it! Month View print option
Version 22.214.171.124173 – June 2, 2017
- Bug Fixed: File Caching not working properly. Cached responses were not stored in the right path
Version 126.96.36.199047 – May 29, 2017
- Update: CSS adjustment Taxonomy Filter (drop downs)
- Update: When selecting a specific Venue in wp-admin only show reference events in the same venue (specific for Timetable add-on for Calendarize it!)
- Compatibility Fix: WordPress Twenty Seventeen theme CSS adjustment for font color) in FLAT UI Calendar Widget.
- Bug Fixed: When using show reference events in the wp-admin is active, sometimes it breaks showing any events in the wp-admin.
- Bug Fixed: When using show reference events in wp-admin, if it is a custom post type, it should show reference events from that specific post type instead.
Version 188.8.131.52913 – May 25, 2017
- Update: Pass the shortcode attributes to rhc_json_feed filter, so that the filter have access to all the shortcode attributes
- Update: Modified Template Version B under Options > Template Settings, so that add-ons using the Custom Post Types can use the rhc template procedures
Version 184.108.40.206718 – May 19, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for attributes used by the new Timetable add-on
- Update: When using the rhc_venue_meta_info_cell shortcode, allow attribute strip_tags=“1” to output a venue meta without any HTML at all
- Bug Fixed: When saving and restoring a default Details Box template, backslashes are getting removed when restoring the fields
Version 220.127.116.11403 – May 11, 2017
- Bug Fixed: Type error in Date and Time Picker
- Bug Fixed: When a third party Theme or Plugin uses the get_calendar filter, the calendar taxonomy page is not rendered
- Compatibility Fix: Several issues related to third party Themes and Plugins that use the get_calendar filter hook
Version 18.104.22.168776 – April 19, 2017
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning when xdebug is on
- Bug Fixed: When using Shortcode rhc_upcoming_events words attribute is not taking an empty value (this should be allowed)
- Compatibility Fix: WPML compatibility. Calendar is breaking if “Language name added as a parameter” is chosen for Language URL format option
- Compatibility Fix: PHP 7.1.2 compatibility
- Update: Options Panel version update
Version 22.214.171.124444 – April 12, 2017
- New Feature: Added support for Events Countdown add-on (add countdown to your events)
- New Feature: Events Countdown element added to Visual Composer
- Bug Fixed: When using Calendar Event List View and External Event Sources, the time does not follow the format specified in Options
Version 126.96.36.199949 – March 28, 2017
- Bug Fixed: fixed problem with Custom User Roles added by third-party plugin
Version 188.8.131.52652 – March 15, 2017
- Update: Change the Taxonomy filter behavior. When selecting a term in the Taxonomy the label automatically gets unselected. When all terms are unchecked the label gets selectedNew Feature: Added filter “rhc_postable_args_arr” so that add-ons can modify post-able attributes
- New Feature: Added filter “rhc_postable_args_arr” so that add-ons can modify post-able attributes
- New Feature: Added attributes to Upcoming Events shortcode, date_compare and date_end_compare for a more flexible control of queried events
- New Feature: Added data and time format “Mobile Month, first day number format” to allow providing an alternate day cell format for the month view when mobile view is active
- New Feature: Added data and time format “Mobile Month, first day number format” to allow providing an alternate day cell format for the month view when mobile view is active
Version 184.108.40.206356 – March 7, 2017
- Update: Added a variable rhc_options to tell the JS if the CSS Editor is active
- Update: Set the container data-css_editor property if the CSS Editor is active
- Update: Pass CSS property to ajax or preload method if the CSS Editor is active, so that the Visual CSS Editor add-on can hook and add a dummy event in case there are no events added in the displayed calendar
- Bug Fixed: Alignment of circle on days with events was off after adding support to align the date left, center or right (FLAT UI Calendar Widget)
Version 220.127.116.11265 – March 3, 2017
- New: Added new icons for Full Year View (add-on)
- Bug Fixed: When the default Calendarize it! filter dialog is not present, the Taxonomy Filters do not work.
Version 18.104.22.168943 – February 16, 2017
- Update: Added Russian (RU) language files .po/.mo
- Update: Added a specific hook for Visual Composer support in add-ons
- Compatibility Fix: Added fix for Total – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme (and Child themes)
- Bug Fixed: Do not render the Calendar filter dialog if it is not used in the calendar navigation (shortcode)
- Bug Fixed: When JetPack is installed the Upcoming Events Widget can not be saved.
- Update: Minify CSS
Version 22.214.171.124820 – December 28, 2016
- Bug Fixed: When title link in Tooltip is disabled, the link in Tooltip image was not disabled
- Bug Fixed: Facebook Share icon not working in FLAT UI Calendar Widget
- Bug Fixed: When using alternate Bootstrap select, clicking on the Community Events form drop down the page simply reloads on some websites that load their own Bootstrap core.
- Bug Fixed: When using Server Side rendering in Upcoming Events Widget, add the ALT and Title properties to the image tag
- Bug Fixed: Removed depreciated Visual Composer function
- Bug Fixed: Last day in the week width
- New Feature: Backend Options add-on “Always show current month”
- New Feature: Visual CSS Editor updated (Month View Part 1 and Month View Part 2) in order to support new modern skins.
- New Feature: BOXY modern skin for Calendarize it! Month View (Download section)
- Update: CSS and HTML updates to Month View for supporting new Month View design
- Update: Improvements to Calendarize it! Month View Print CSS
- Update: RSVP Social Connection buttons same layout throughout all add-ons using the module
Version 126.96.36.199267 – November 18, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Date Picker triggered keyboard in Mobile devices
- Bug Fixed: Some recurring events from External Event Sources .ics are not showing and generating an error (Invalid UNTIL date format)
- Bug Fixed: Deselecting item in Taxonomy Filter drop down not working properly on mobile devices.
- Bug Fixed: When using Event Grid View and Taxonomy Filter, the events are not clearing correctly and in certain conditions events that should not be showing will show
- New Feature: When using FLAT UI Calendar Widget inserted with shortcode rho-image-full allow Event Details images to be full instead of thumbnail size
Version 188.8.131.52453 – October 18, 2016
- Compatibility Fix: CSS issue with WordPress TwentySixteen theme
- Update: Added a filter for default value for automatic content in Options
- Bug Fixed: WPML compatibility fix XML parsing error
- New Feature: Allow showing other events (Reference Events) in the wp-admin Add New Event interface (Options > General Settings)
- New Feature: Show both Start Time and End Time when using the Reference Events feature
Version 184.108.40.206102 – October 6, 2016
- New Feature: Allow a custom class in the Taxonomy loop shortcode
- New Feature: Allow a custom container class in the Taxonomy loop shortcode
- New Feature: Added the page parameter to the Upcoming Events Widget. Feature is limited to server loading method and local feeds only
- Bug Fixed: PHP warnings when rendering Accordion Upcoming Events Widget (class constructor)
- Bug Fixed: Post info formats bug (front end and backend)
- Bug Fixed: Upcoming Events Widget (Ajax load) showing [TITLE] tag instead of Event title
- Update: Added new tabs in Download area
- Update: Improved CSS in Download area
Version 220.127.116.11911 – September 28, 2016
- New Feature: Added option in the Troubleshooting tab to force https on resources
Version 18.104.22.168881 – September 27, 2016
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in backend on some sites (combat.php line 25)
- Bug Fixed: Make Server Side loading the default loading method in the rhc_upcoming_events shortcode.
- Bug Fixed: When using Ajax load in the Upcoming Events Widget the title is not rendered
- Bug Fixed: Multiple day events that end in a different month is not showing in Events Map View, when the filter for the end month or month in between is selected. Only showing on the starting month.
- Bug Fixed: Date format saving issue for the datetime field
- Bug Fixed: When creating an event and adding a recurring pattern the event is not shown on the last occurrence in the recurring pattern
- Bug Fixed: In some sites using Event Map View the Taxonomy Filters don’t work when not in Fullscreen mode
Version 22.214.171.124711 – September 20, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Micro data for Upcoming Events Widget is not correct (URL and Name)
- Bug Fixed: When ical button shortcode is rendered in the right side, the dialog is opening outside the browsers viewport
- Bug Fixed: Creating a Venue outside an Event Details Page is not rendering the Google Map
- Bug Fixed: The Taxonomy Loop used with the Custom Details Box is missing the Post ID attribute (This requires Visual Composer to use this feature
- Bug Fixed: One some sites, NOV is rendered NO000 and November is rendered No000ember
- Bug Fixed: Post meta data not saved properly when using j \d\e F \d\e Y H:i in Date and Time format (date_format and start_time)
- Compatibility Fix: Added option for sites where downloading the ics file is returning a 502 Bad gateway error message.
- New Feature: Added support for new attribute personal_calendar_message. When attribute author or author_name is set to current_user and the visitor is not logged in, the message will be displayed instead of the calendar.
- New Feature: Added support for outputting the post_content instead of the post_excerpt in the summary field of the ics file. Please notice that some applications might not support HTML in the summary field (like Google Calendar). Some post content may not be supported and can potentially break the ics file. For optimal compatibility we recommend using the post_excerpt
- New Feature: Added support for using Options from Calendarize Shortcode tab in the FLAT UI Calendar Widget
- Update: Changed the ical tooltip to a modal and apply new styling
- Update: Visual CSS Editor updated to support new modal ical styling (CSS Editor > Calendarize it! > Calendar > All Views)
- Update: Visual CSS Editor updated with additional Google Web Fonts. Now supporting 800+ fonts. Go to WordPress > Settings > Google Web Fonts to enable the fonts you want to use in the CSS Editor. Only turn ON the fonts you really want to use. Enabling too many fonts may slow down loading.
- Update: Updated English (US) and Chinese (ZN) language files .po/.mo
Version 126.96.36.199223 – August 23, 2016
- Bug Fixed: On some sites, the Event Details Page is not rendered correctly when using the load scripts on demand option.
- Bug Fixed: Tooltip date format is not getting applied
- Bug Fixed: Validate recurring Event dates on single event pages recurring instances
- New Feature: When running a child theme that does not have a compatibility fix, but the parent theme does, load the parent theme compatibility fix file. Added option to disable loading compatibility fixes
- Update: Added missing templates for Accordion Upcoming Events Widget to Visual Composer module.
- Update: CSS styling for time picker updated
Version Version 188.8.131.52240 – July 26, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Changed Date/Time picker logic
Version 184.108.40.206168 – July 20, 2016
- Bug Fixed: When using the btn_tax_parent_only shortcode attribute, the option should also be applied to the dropdown filters in full screen view when using Event Map View add-on.
- Bug Fixed: Video links are not converted into video frames, when the link is the first thing in the Event content
- Bug Fixed: Double quotes in the Organizer Name break the Google ics parser
- Compatibility Fix: Added filter for WPML support
Version 220.127.116.11044 – July 15, 2016
- New Feature: Added tax_and_filter for exclusive (rather than inclusive) taxonomy/term filtering. Usage applies only to rhc_static_upcoming_events shortcode. Syntax tax_and_filter=“tax1:term1,term2,…termN;tax2:term1,term2,…termN”
- New Feature: Added a function to get relative path for the add-ons language folder (translation compatibility)
- Bug Fixed: Event List link was broken
* Bug Fixed: Date/Time picker language support
- Update: Date/Time picker start of week reconfigured to follow WordPress (Settings)
- Update: Change icon when excluding dates in a recurring pattern
Version 18.104.22.168818 – July 6, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Google Map API Key set in Options > General Settings is not included with the Maps library
Version 22.214.171.124804 – July 5, 2016
- Bug Fixed: When a repeat date is set to never, the next time the dialog is opened it shows by date instead of never
- Bug Fixed: When using Event Links To add-on while linking to dynamic pages on Eventbrite.com or Facebook.com the link breaks
- Bug Fixed: Default Upcoming Events Widget template are returning Google structured data errors. Location is missing although the Venue is set
- Bug Fixed: Layout in recurring metabox fc dialog breaks when repeating an event multiple times during the same day
- Update: Added action hook rhc_inside_schema_event. It runs right after the scheme.org event tag to place custom structured data
- New Feature: Added gotodate attribute to Visual Composer element for shortcode calendarizeit
Version 126.96.36.199463 – June 24, 2016
- Compatibility Fix: Avoid a crash on plugin activation, when a third party is including an older version of Visual Composer
- Bug Fixed: An undetermined third party is attempting to reinitialize the Calendar without options
- Bug Fixed: Event Start and Event End Visual Composer elements are ignoring the date format
Version 188.8.131.52017 – June 14, 2016
- Compatibility Fix: Added compatibility fix for the uof_boostrap3 theme
- Compatibility Fix: Added pre-fix to datetime picker from xdsoft for compatibility with DIVI themes from Elegantthemes.
- Fixed Bug: When you drag and drop an event in Calendarize it! in wp-admin the time changes 6 minutes
- Fixed Bug: When trying to exclude dates in a recurring event pattern all events from the start up to the date you want to exclude disappeared
- Fixed Bug: Time was reset when changing the time of an existing event
- New Feature: Added support for manual input of time. Supports WordPress time settings
- New Feature: Added new attribute sidelist_open to Event Map View shortcode. Takes integer value 0 or 1. If set to 1 the sidelist tab on the right side of the Event Map View will be open when the map is loaded in Fullscreen mode (Requires the Event Map View add-on)
- Update: Improved styling for the event metabox (fc_dialog)
Version 184.108.40.206501 – May 27, 2016
- Fixed Bug: Time picker was only accepting events every hour on the hour. New default setting 15 minutes. This can be changed in the Options > Date/time Settings tab
Version 220.127.116.11435 – May 26, 2016
- Fixed Bug: Problem with Date picker when using Spanish, Portuguese date format j \d\e F \d\e Y.
- Fixed Bug: Problem with Time picker when using French time format G \h i \m\i\n or German time format G:i \U\h\r
- Fixed Bug: When excluding dates from recurring pattern
- Update: Prevent users from being able to type Date and Time manually. Can only be picked using the Date and Time picker. This will prevent the Date and Time picker from crashing when users custom settings for WordPress Date and Time formats.
Version 18.104.22.168259 – May 20, 2016
- New Feature: Add global setting in Options > Template Settings to disable all comments in the Events Template (This is only for the custom post type Events)
- New Feature: calendarizeit shortcode attribute tax_hierarcical_sort default value is “0”, will order as usual. Adding value “1” will order by parent followed by child taxonomies.
- Update: Added an apply_filters function to support Custom Post Types for Custom Metaboxes from add-ons.
- Compatibility Fix: Added a compatibility fix for the Avada theme. Template title is showing in Calendarize it! events and Taxonomy Pages. The troubleshooting option was showing the Page title instead of the right menu title
Version 22.214.171.124118 – May 13, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Do not allow recurring Events to end by count value to be set to 0. It crashes the frontend
Version 126.96.36.199920 – May 9, 2016
- Update: Style improvements in the fc dialog (metabox)
- Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warning in tooltip
- Bug Fixed: Itemscope should have a value
- Bug Fixed: Remove comments that are breaking the Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Bug Fixed: Remove geo from Text node. Google Structured Data error in the Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Compatibility Fix: jS. F, Y supported
- New Feature: Added attribute btn_tax_parent_only for Calendarize it! shortcode. Takes comma separated taxonomies that will only render the main term in a Taxonomy dropdown filter (Requires Taxonomy Filter add-on)
Version 188.8.131.52832 – May 4, 2016
- Update: Added new rch DateTimePicker framework to init xdsoft DateTimePicker with custom settings predefined in the framework
- Bug Fixed: Multiple Google Structured Data errors related to location. Events that are not assigned a venue, or the venue has an empty address will still return an error. Events must be assigned a venue with an address. If the event is online or virtual create a venue name with an address
- New Feature: Added support for Google Maps API key
Version 184.108.40.206660 – April 23, 2016
Version 220.127.116.11654 – April 22, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget author events depreciated due to function warning
- Bug Fixed: Accordion Upcoming Events Widget events are not showing
- Update: Updated xdsoft datetimepicker and added the latest version
Version 18.104.22.168601 – April 21, 2016
- Compatibility Update: Added alternative bootstrap-select for some themes that break the Community Events form and Map View drop downs
- Compatibility Fix: WPML 3.3.6+ language drop down links to Event Template instead of actual Event Details Page
- Compatibility Fix: When using WPML if the page template id is translated, switch it automatically when loading an Event Details Page
- Compatibility Fix: When using Bridge and Wimple Theme the translated Event Details Page shows the template name instead of the Event Title
- Update: Updated Date and Time picker for entering events (removed old classes, jquery-ui time picker, admin_rhc.js/css)
- Update: Added option to define Google Maps API Key (pending implementation)
- Bug Fixed: Location micro data is not rendered in Upcoming Events Widget and Accordion Upcoming Events Widget
- Bug Fixed: The “only related events” option in the Upcoming Events Widget is not working in server side mode
- New Feature: Added attribute to rhc_static_upcoming_events shortcode. Setting author=“the_post_author” will filter the displayed events to the events owned by the author of the post/page/custom post type that contains the rhc_static_upcoming_events shortcode
- New Feature: Added filter rhc_event_template_page_id to allow third party to change the used event page template
- New Feature: Upcoming Events with added option to hide the widget if there are no events (only server mode). Removed very old option to use original Upcoming Events Widget (depreciated)
Version 22.214.171.124163 – April 1, 2016
- Update: Add Meta Fields drop-down to the Post Meta Visual Composer Element
- Compatibility Fix: Moose theme and Moose-Child theme. Template name is showing instead of the Event or Taxonomy, and the corresponding troubleshooting option is making the name of the event show in the menu multiple times.
- Compatibility Fix: Events in Month View not translated when using WPML
Version 126.96.36.199720 – March 17, 2016
- Compatibility Fix: Change classes where the constructor has the same name as the class to __construct (PHP 7 compatibility).
- Bug Fixed: Troubleshooting option to disable update notification for NON Options panel is not working.
- Bug Fixed: Avoid loading micro data for the same event more than once
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in some sites when inserting the Upcoming Events Widget shortcode
- Bug Fixed: In the Upcoming Events Widget (server mode), when using the words argument, the link is no longer showing. Added filter hook “upcoming_events_description” to allow manipulation of the Upcoming Events description. It passes the following arguments: the modified description, the original excerpt, the word count and the event object.
- Bug Fixed: Calendar crashes on bag timezone settings.
- Update: Automatically add microdata to Event Details Page. Added option to disable automatically adding microdata to the Event Details Page.
Version 188.8.131.52359 – March 2, 2016
- New Feature: When combining the attributes render_events=“0” and month_event_image=“1” the image will be rendered, but not the title or time of the event (or event container)
Version 184.108.40.206239 – February 26, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Emails with a dash in the domain name will not render as links
- Bug Fixed: Previous version fixes broke drop down behaviour for Event Grid View
- Update: With debug mode on (Troubleshooting), when editing an event, show the count of recurring records
Version 220.127.116.11173 – February 24, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Adjusted position of Month and Year in mobile view
- Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warnings related to the Single Template Title fix
- Bug Fixed: Events set on April 30, are showing correctly in the Month View, but are displayed on May 1 in the Accordion Upcoming Events Widget.
- Bug Fixed: When both “Preload Data” and “Single event shows template title instead of event” are set to YES, the events in a Organizer page shows the Organizer name instead of the Event name.
- Bug Fixed: Removed PHP warnings related to rnoe variable not set.
- Bug Fixed: Multiple field labels are not rendering when not placed in a custom details box
- Bug Fixed: When using the Taxonomy drop down in Month View, selecting a taxonomy (term) resets the calendar date
- Bug Fixed: Upcoming Events Widget with date range is not rendering date range
- Bug Fixed: Removed the dash when there is no time set
* Update: Added class field to custom fields layout to allow setting a custom class for the field
- New Feature: Added support for Event Ticket Box in Visual Composer (Requires Event Ticket WooCommerce add-on)
- Update: Minify CSS
Version 18.104.22.168641 – February 9, 2016
- Bug Fixed: rhc_conditional_content shortcode is not rendering shortcodes (Visual Composer)
- Bug Fixed: February 1, 2016 events not showing when set as ALL DA
- Bug Fixed: Events set on April 30, are showing correctly in different calendar views, but are rendered as May 1 in the Accordion Upcoming Events Widget (related to lead year).
- Bug Fixed: When both preload and “Single event shows template title instead of event” option are set to YES, the events in a Organizer page show the Organizer name instead of the Event name.
- Update: Styling of Social Connection networks updated
- Update: Month View Title in mobile view hiding in some websites
- Update: Minify CSS
- New Feature: Added support for future release of Event Tickets (WooCommerce) add-on for Calendarize it!
Version 22.214.171.124103 – January 28, 2016
- New Feature: Added an option to customize the Events Archive permalink slug. Notice events will render in the order that your theme specifies, most likely not using the event start date, but rather the event publish date.
Version 126.96.36.199043 – January 27, 2016
- Bug Fixed: Added a fix for label mapping. Changed a anonymous function to a named function
- Bug Fixed: When disable title option is active, remove the a tag from the event list title and added end time to Event List View (default box)
- Bug Fixed: Tooltip target for links
- Compatibility Fix: In WordPress 4.4 Taxonomy Term meta added with Visual Composer are not showing any values
- Compatibility Fix: Added a troubleshooting button to re-run he WordPress 4.4 taxonomy metadata upgrade (converting old metadata to new format introdced with WordPress 4.4)
- Update: Fixed styling for Social Networks when using RSVP Box (requires RSVP Events add-on)
- Update: Updated Visual Composer templates
- Update: Added _switcher to have only YES/NO or ON/OFF buttons in Options Panel
Version 188.8.131.52352 – January 8, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Added a self rescue procedure where saving an event will remove corrupted (UNTIL) recurring rule data, that prevents both backend and frontend from rendering events
- Bug Fixed: Calendar color not getting applied when the bg color or text color meta field is not set
- Bug Fixed: post_meta_boxes, hide group input type was not working as expected, group was to getting hidden
- New Feature: Allow applying default event fields to Custom Post Types other than Events
- New Feature: Added an option to disable the Visual Composer module (troubleshooting tab)
Version 184.108.40.206173 – December 31, 2015
- New Feature: Added support for Taxonomy Counter Widget. New icons and styles (requires the Taxonomy Counter Widget add-on)
- New Feature: Added support for using the Taxonomy Image as fallback image if the taxonomy image URL field is empty (requires Taxonomy Image add-on)
- Bug Fixed: When not using Week Numbers, the first cell is too wide
- Bug Fixed: Basic Week view on mobile devices is not showing cells belonging to a different month
- Bug Fixed: Issue when viewing an AgendaView on a mobile device
- Bug Fixed: When a recurring event is set, trying to add a arbitrary repeat date will change the recurring date settings
- Bug Fixed: Term Image not showing in Events Map View (dialog). If both term image URL is set and Taxonomy Image is used the Taxonomy Image will take precedence
Version 220.127.116.11917 – December 15, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Server Side Static Events are not taking into consideration the event removal by Event End attribute.
- Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warning from log on WordPress 4.4. Related to old Taxonomy Meta Data prior to WordPress 4.4.
- Bug Fixed: Event Title started to show HTML code in all default views
Version 18.104.22.168876 – December 10, 2015
- Bug Fixed: Encoded characters are showing in calendar views
- Bug Fixed: PHP warning in Taxonomy related to is_custom_taxonomy flag
- Bug Fixed: Clear internal Calendarize it! cache on update, so that fixes that affect cached elements gets applied.
- Compatibility Fix: Added a renounce procedure to copy Term Meta Data to the built in WordPress Term Meta Data released with WordPress 4.4.
- New Feature: Added troubleshooting feature to allow turning OFF all add-ons at once (this is useful if a add-on is causing an error, which results in the user not being able to apply a fix by updating add-ons. By turning off all add-ons the user can go to Downloads and apply any pending updates, and then turn ON the add-ons again).
- New Feature: Added SVG icons for the new Event and Taxonomy Counter Widget add-on.
Version 22.214.171.124768 – December 4, 2015
- Bug Fixed: The Automatic Calendar content option should be ON by default for the native event custom post type
- Bug Fixed: Hyphen and apostrophe is showing as code in events titles
- Bug Fixed: When Custom Tooltip Details is selected, and the tooltip settings have no fields, it should not display the default Start and End Date. Instead it should not output the content unless the user adds fields.
- Update: Singular label for events custom post type updated.
Version 126.96.36.199729 – December 2, 2015
- New Feature: Added support for the popular Visual Composer plugin. If your theme supports Visual Composer and you have the plugin installed in your website, you can now build your Event Details Box, Venue Details Box and Organizer Details Box layouts with Visual Composer. Choose from 8 bundled layouts or build your own custom layouts choosing from 34 different elements (Visual Composer is NOT bundled with Calendarize it!)
- New Feature: Added support for 16 additional OAuth websites in Social Connection module
- New Feature: Added filter rhc_feature_access_capabilities to allow add-ons to add more capabilities to the Feature Access option tab
- Bug Fixed: Google Maps warning about sensor attribute being depreciated
- Bug Fixed: When upcoming only is used, and grid_norepeat, and daily recurring event, the recurring event is not displaying in the Events Grid View
- Bug Fixed: Temporarily disable the GEO field from ics. Google is no longer ignoring the field, instead it fails to load
- Bug Fixed: When mixing an Month View or Week View calendar with Event Grid View in the same page, the event titles gets overwritten in the Month View or Week View when the Event Grid View loads more data
- Bug Fixed: Disabling the automatic elements for event post type is not working
- Bug Fixed: Events Grid View started showing strange data and time format (Events Grid View add-on)
- Compatibility Fix: When using the Metro Pro theme, the canonical URL is wrong and Facebook shares get incorrect page data (debug screen added info about the theme)
Version 188.8.131.52519 – October 31, 2015
- New Feature: Added feature for selecting different Google Map styles in Options > Template Settings (Requires the free Map Styles for Calendarize it! add-on).
Version 1.0.0 rev26066 – June 22, 2012
- First Release